- Resource Login
- About Us
- Members' Resources
- Decentering Whiteness
The Academy of Homiletics was founded in 1965, and now has a membership of over 200. Although we are of North American origin, our membership spans the world. Benefits of membership include:
- Archived papers from past meetings
- Online audio resources from Annual Meeting speakers
- Resources for teaching preaching
- Important and frequent updates about the Annual Meeting
- Access to job postings for open positions in the field of homiletics
- Directory of Academy of Homiletics members
...and much more.
Membership may be offered by the Academy to any regular or adjunct faculty member in a graduate/professional school of theology who teaches preaching, and may continue for persons moving into other areas of ministry. Associate membership may be offered by the Academy to graduate students preparing to teach in the field of homiletics. To inquire whether you are eligible for membership, please fill out this form.