Homiletic is sponsored by the Academy of Homiletics and the Religious Communication Association. The journal is co-edited by John S. McClure and Dale P. Andrews. The managing editors are SeungYoun Jeong and Sunggu Yang.
Homiletic is published semiannually in June and December.
As of January 1, 2009, Homiletic will be delivered in online format only and will be open access. No subscription is necessary. A login is necessary only to receive notification of publication, and to upload articles for publication. Click below:
Homiletic is a juried journal and accepts unsolicited articles. Articles may be uploaded through the journal's website or submitted to the Editor via email (see below).
The Divinity School,
411 21st Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37240-1121
This periodical is indexed in the ATLA Religion Database® (ATLA RDB®) and it is also included in the full-text ATLASerials® (ATLAS®) collection. Both are products of the American Theological Library Association, 300 S. Wacker Dr., Suite 2100, Chicago, IL 60606, E-mail: email@example.com, http://www.atla.com/
Links to Other Journals Connected to AH Members
- Journal of Communication and Religion
- Homiletics Magazine Online (Timothy Merrill)
- Preaching On-Line (Michael Duduit)
- PreachingNow (Michael Duduit, Newsletter)
- The African American Pulpit (Martha Simmons and Frank Thomas)
- The Living Pulpit Journal (Ginger Grab)
- The Online Pulpit
- Toronto School of Theology Homiletics Seminar (David Jacobsen)