- Resource Login
- About Us
- Members' Resources
Readings Connected to Conference Theme
In order to prepare for the conversations that we hope will spring forth at this year's conference, we provide the following readings for your consideration:
- Peggy McIntosh, "White Privilege: Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack," Working Paper 189.
- Dana Nichols, "Teaching Critical Whiteness Theory: What College and University Teachers Need to Know," Understanding and Dismantling Privilege 1 (August 2010): 1-12.
- Kwok Pui-lan, "Postcolonial Preaching in Intercultural Contexts," Homiletic 40, no. 1 (2015): 8-21.
- Audrey Thompson, "Summary of Whiteness Theory."
- Sarah Travis, "Troubled Gospel: Postcolonial Preaching for the Colonized, Colonizer, and Everyone in Between," Homiletic 40, no. 1 (2015): 47-55.